Monday, January 11, 2010

Weekly Menu Plan

We just returned last night after being in Indianapolis for the 2010 Mid-States Quadrangular Championships. Amber was selected to be part of Team Ohio again this year. We had a wonderful and very busy week-end. Today has been hectic with the after-trip chores of laundry and getting unpacked.

We start back to school tomorrow after a three week Christmas break...and I have a weekly menu plan!!! Big cheer!!! I LOVE knowing what we'll be having for dinner - it makes things so much easier on me. One of my goals for the year is to have a weekly menu plan EVERY week!

  • Monday - Pot Roast with onions, potatoes and carrots
  • Tuesday - Tacos
  • Wednesday - KC BBQ Pork (I am trying a new recipe using a seasoning mix from Homemade Gourmet), baked potatoes, green beans
  • Thursday - Spaghetti, steamed broccoli
  • Friday - Steaks on the grill, baked potatoes, salad
  • Saturday - Ham and Bean Soup
  • Sunday - Chili

No comments:

Post a Comment