Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Books and Movies for November

We're on an extended Christmas break here now from school and we are loving the break from our daily routine!  With more time on my hands, though, I'm finding more and more projects that I would like to work on so my list of things to do is getting pretty long!

This past month, I finished my local library's 50 Book Challenge!  Right now, I've actually finished 52 books.  In 2009, I read 68 books but I don't think I'm going to finish quite that many books this year.  In my defense, I have read several challenging, classic books this year which (for me) take more time to read. 

For the remainder of the year, I'm reading nothing but Christmas-themed books except for finishing Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson.  Amber's way ahead of me right now but I'm hoping to get caught up - Treasure Island is a great book!

Books Read in November
Movies Watched in November
So, have you read or watched anything great this past month?

No comments:

Post a Comment