Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Weekly Menu Plan and an Adorable Hamburger

I thought I would jazz up my Weekly Menu Plan post with a picture of an adorable hamburger that Mason just made out of polymer clay.  I just love the detail in the hamburger!  He used a damp brown pastel to add the "toasted" look to the top of the bun.  Too cute!

My weekly menu plan is a bit late in the week but...better late than never!  Can a last-minute-desperate-trip to Little Caesar's on Monday for Hot & Ready $5.00 pizzas count as a planned meal?  If you don't think it does, ignore Monday.

  • Monday - Little Caesar's $5.00 Pizza
  • Tuesday - Fried chicken, mashed potates, macaroni and cheese, green beans
  • Wednesday - Vegetable Beef Soup - I'm trying another one of the McCormick Slow Cooker Seasonings packets to make the Vegetable Beef Soup. 
  • Thursday - Homestyle Chicken and Noodles and Mashed Potatoes
  • Friday - Broccoli Cheese Casserole and Ham
  • Saturday - The boys have bowling in the morning, Amber has prelims for a swim meet in the morning, and we'll all be going to finals to watch her in the evening.  Needless to say, we'll be eating out and about that day.  I also plan to make two Broccoli Cheese Casseroles so we'll have leftovers for Saturday as well.
  • Sunday - Moe's after church

No comments:

Post a Comment