Tuesday, November 16, 2010

New Review Posted at Curriculum Choice - Teaching the Essay by Analytical Grammar

My oldest child is in 8th grade this year and is taking a Literary Analysis class for the first time. The class involves writing many literary analysis essays. Rather than dive right into the Literary Analysis class, I thought it would be prudent and fruitful to first teach her how to write a literary analysis essay. Even though I feel confident in my own writing, I wasn’t sure how to go about teaching her how to write this specific type of essay. Therefore, I was completely delighted when I attended a presentation about Teaching the Essay by Analytical Grammar at last year’s MidWest Homeschool Convention......

To read the rest of my review of Teaching the Essay by Analytical Grammar, please join me at The Curriculum Choice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment