Monday, November 1, 2010

Books and Movies from October

October is my very favorite month of the year and, as usual, it flew by much too quickly.  I do feel like we really got into the spirit of autumn, though, and celebrated fall with the Pumpkin Festival and Trunk or Treat at church. 

October also brought me closer to my goal of reading 50 books.  I am participating in my local library's 50 Book Challenge again this year.  Right now, I've read 47 books this year.  With two more months left in the year, I should be able to easily meet my goal and even go past it.  Two of my books this month were from our history studies - we had been reading them for weeks and finished them in October.

Books Read in October
Movies Watched in October
Did you read any great books or see any fabulous movies in October?  Do you have any holiday movies or books that you like to watch or read each year?

No comments:

Post a Comment