Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My 10 Most Popular Posts

I've been blogging since October, 2008 and have written 334 posts!  Over the past two years, the readership of my blog has grown which continues to delight and encourage me.  I have met so many wonderful women through blogging - it has truly been a blessing.  Recently, I've started to pay a bit of attention to some statistics about my blog.  Most interesting, for me, are the posts that are most popular.  Listed below are the 10 most popular posts ever from To Be Busy At Home.  Perhaps you might find an article that you would like to read that you missed from the past. 

  1. Our School Room
  2. 10 Ways to Motivate Children Regarding Their Schoolwork
  3. Ancient Greece Unit Study
  4. Reflections on Homeschooling: Schoolwork Is NOT Always Fun For Children
  5. The Heart of Homeschooling
  6. School Schedule for the 2010-2011 School Year
  7. Organizing Our Homeschool
  8. Styrofoam Model of the Solar System
  9. Preparing for the Social Aspects of College
  10. Planning Your School Year: Determining a Master Schedule for the Entire School Year

No comments:

Post a Comment