Monday, April 20, 2009

Peanut Man of the Week

While I was at the Mid-West Homeschool Convention this past week-end, I stayed on the 24th floor of the hotel. When I called my children I told them about the great height of my room and I suggested to M that he make "Elevator Peanut Man." When I got back home, he surprised me with this little guy:
Notice that Elevator Peanut Man is sad. M said it is because he has to push buttons all day.

M also recently made new trains for our Mexican Train Dominoes Set. We love to play Mexican Train and I think we'll love it even more with our new deluxe train set!

From left to right, M made TV Train (he carries a remote control on his back), Wii Train, Ice Cream Express, Cookie Tray Train, Sandwich Express, Watermelon Special, Love Train, Breakfast Express, and Oliver the Train.

My favorite is Breakfast Express - he is so cute with a waffle on his back, a piece of bacon in the front, an egg in the middle and a spoon and fork for the wheels! Here are some more pictures to try to show more details of the Breakfast Express:



Needless to say, the Breakfast Express will be MY train the next time we play Mexican Train!

No comments:

Post a Comment