Monday, April 27, 2009

Weekly Menu Plan

I've been planning meals for a few weeks now and I'm so happy with the effect that it has had on the peacefulness of my days. I was also greatly encouraged by the success of the Taco Pinwheel I made last week. It turned out great and everybody liked except for my youngest! Spurred on by my success, I will be trying a few new recipes this week as well.

Monday - Broccoli cheese casserole

Tuesday - Homestyle Pork Chops, macaroni and cheese

Wednesday - Seafood Lasagna

Thursday - Chicken tenderloins on the grill, baked potatoes, baked beans

Friday - Homemade pizza

Saturday - Applebee's after church

Sunday - Roast chicken with rosemary & make chicken broth

Monday - Homemade chicken noodle soup (using the chicken broth).

No comments:

Post a Comment