Sunday, May 2, 2010

Books and Movies from April

I'm participating in my local library's 50 Book Challenge. As of now, I have read 18 books so far this year. What did I read this month?


Books from April


  • Key of Light by Nora Roberts (4)
  • Key of Knowledge by Nora Roberts (4)
  • Watchers by Dean R. Koontz (5)

What did I watch while folding laundry, cutting out lapbook parts for school, or walking on the treadmill this month? Well, quite a bit. My daughter and I even made it out to see one movie at the theater this month - Clash of the Titans. We couldn't resist after studying Greek Mythology this school year.

Unusually, I watched several movies this month that I really didn't like very much. Usually, I like most movies that I see but Duplicity, Adam, and The Time Traveler's Wife were movies that I just didn't find enjoyable. I've talked to many folks who loved The Time Traveler's Wife, though, so I think my opinion is in the minority.


Movies from April

  • Surrogates (3)
  • Boston Legal Season 3 (4)
  • Boston Legal Season 4 (4)
  • Clash of the Titans (2010) (3)
  • Regarding Henry (5)
  • Adam (2)
  • Taken (5)
  • 10,000 BC (3)
  • The Time Traveler's Wife (2)
  • Sherlock Holmes (3)
  • 2012 (4)
  • Duplicity (1)
Have you seen any really good movies lately or read any great books?

No comments:

Post a Comment