Monday, May 31, 2010

Weekly Menu Plan

I haven't posted a Weekly Menu Plan in quite a while because...I haven't had one. I struggle in the kitchen but I am trying VERY hard to be more organized in this area of my life. Encouraged by all the freezer cooking FishMama is doing over at Life As Mom, I've been reading a wonderful book:

The Freezer Cooking Manual from 30 Day Gourmet, A Month of Meals Made Easy by Nanci Slagle.

The 30 Day Gourmet also has a very helpful website.

Armed with the goal of freezer cooking, I have been trying to plan our meals for the entire month. If my plans go well, I will be making extra meals and freezing them along the way. Hopefully, this will make July's menu plan even easier.

Without further ado, here is my Weekly Menu Plan:

Monday - Steaks on the grill, baked potatoes, grilled vegetables (We already ate this dinner and it was yummy!)

Tuesday - Homestyle Chicken and Noodles

Wednesday - Barbecue Pork Sandwiches and Baked Beans

Thursday - Taco Bar

Friday - Pasta Dinner with Homemade Meat Sauce, Broccoli, Garlic Bread. (I plan to make a huge batch of spaghetti sauce and freeze quite a bit of it.)

Saturday - Broccoli Cheese Casserole

Sunday - Ham and Bean Soup

No comments:

Post a Comment