Monday, December 7, 2009

25 Days of Ornaments - Muffy VanderBear Gingerbread Girl

I have a set of four of these delightful Muffy VanderBear ornaments, a gift from my best friend years ago. Muffy VanderBear in her little gingerbread girl costume is my very favorite of the four, although all of them are favorite ornaments.

Everytime I look at any of the Muffy ornaments, I think of my best friend and I smile. We don't get to see each other very much at this point in our lives as we live states away from each other but she is always in my heart. She has been my best friend for 23 years! Most of my friends have come and gone as I have moved through different stages in my life but my best friend and I have always stayed close. A life-long friend is a true Christmas gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment