Monday, June 29, 2009

Books and Movies from June

I am still working on my goal of 50 books for the year but I haven't reached it yet! I am getting some reading done at swim meets this summer, though. Here are the books that I finished in June:
  • Death Takes the Cake by Melinda Wells ***
  • The Organized Homeschooler by Vicki Caruana *
  • Unleash the Night by Sherrilyn Kenyon ****
  • Candy Apple Dead by Sammi Carter **

I took my children to see two movies this month - one of which we loved (Up) and one which we really didn't like (Imagine That). The rest I watched while on the treadmill, folding laundry, or working on other mindless projects.

  • Up *****
  • Next ***
  • True Blood Season 1 ****
  • Imagine That *
  • Quantum of Silence *
  • Father of the Bride 2 **
  • The Illusionist ***
  • Bedtime Stories ***
  • Armageddon ***
  • Pirates of the Caribbean I ****

No comments:

Post a Comment