Saturday, January 8, 2011

Movies Watched in December

I usually post my list of books read and movies watched at the end of each month but I'm changing things up a bit in 2011!  At the end of December, I posted a list of the 56 books that I read in 2010.  I've decided to participate in Booking It in 2011 at Life As Mom.  I plan to post on the 10th of each month about Life As Mom's book of the month.  Then, on the 11th of each month, I'll post about what I've read on my own.  So, I'll be doing my Movies Watched posts separately now.

So, what did I watch in December?  A lot!  We were on break for the entire month of December so I had more time than usual to watch movies.  While I usually walk on the treadmill, fold laundry, or work on mindless projects while I watch movies - I have to admit that I just lounged in an easy chair for some of these movies!

  • The Toy That Saved Christmas - Veggie Tales (3)
  • Lost - The Final Season (4) - OK, were they actually dead the whole time?  I'm more confused than ever now.  
  • Tangled (5) - LOVED this one!
  • Sleeping Beauty (5)
  • Enchanted (5)
  • Easy A (3)
  • Timeline (5)
  • Salt (4)
  • Knight and Day (4)
  • Baby Boom (5)
  • Cats and Dogs II (2)
So, have you seen any great movies lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment