Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A Night at the Movies With My Daughter

Just a quick post to share that I'm so incredibly excited for my evening plans!  My teenage daughter and I have pre-purchased tickets for a special showing of the Twilight Trilogy!  We'll be watching Twilight on the big screen, followed by New Moon, and then at midnight...we'll be seeing Eclipse

I've never been to a midnight showing before.  My daughter and I are so excited!  She took a nap for most of the afternoon after morning swim team and I just woke up from an hour nap.  Naps and movies - it's my kind of day!

I'm off to the video store to rent a stack of videos for my boys.  They're looking forward to their own night at the movies at home with their dad.

Enjoy your evening - I'll be spending the evening with my daughter...and Edward.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment