Friday, February 6, 2009

Movies from January

I love to watch movies. As long as I can remember, I have always adored movies. While I don't watch nearly as many as I would like, I do manage to watch at least some movies each month. A great deal of my watching is done while walking on our treadmill. I try to walk for 30 minutes each day. I also tend to watch movies or television shows when I'm folding laundry. Since I have tons of laundry to put away all of the time, laundry time is prime TV/movie watching time! Lastly, my two older children in particular enjoy movies so I watch movies with them as well. Here is what I watched in January with my star rating (5 stars being the best).

Lost Season 4 **** (I've been watching from the beginning of the series a season at a time on DVD. I am now more confused than ever!)
Wanted * (Bloodfest with no likable characters at all but cool bullet special effects)
The X Files: I Want to Believe ***
Inkheart **
City of Ember **
Highlander ****
Righteous Kill **
Traitor **

No comments:

Post a Comment