Monday, March 7, 2011

Weekly Menu Plan


After being out of the state most of last week at the Grand Prix USA swim meet to watch my daughter swim, I'm looking forward to a quiet week of homemade meals at home.  Gold Champs is this coming week-end so I have lots of carbs on the menu for my two swimmers!  I am trying one new meal this week, Creamy Chicken Enchiladas.

  • Monday - Lasagna, Salad, Broccoli, Garlic Bread
  • Tuesday - Homestyle Chicken and Noodles  and Mashed Potatoes
  • Wednesday - Pot Roast, Carrots, and Onions in the Crock-Pot, Baked Potatoes, Biscuits
  • Thursday - Chicken in the Crock-Pot, Green Beans, Cheesy Potatoes, Biscuits
  • Friday - Creamy Chicken Enchiladas and Taco Bar
  • Saturday - Gold Champs - Eating out at Zoup
  • Sunday - Gold Champs - Eating out at Subway.
To read what hundreds of bloggers will be making in their kitchens this week, visit Menu Plan Monday at Org Junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment