Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Beat Summer Boredom With a BIG Package of Cups

A few weeks ago during our Vacation Bible Camp week, I sent my 11 year old son down to the basement to get some cups to take to church.  He brought up the whole, huge package of cups that I had purchased at Sam's Club.  Then, he proceeded to ask me if he could build with them.  I said, "OK, but be sure to clean them up when you're done."

Over the past few weeks, my son has spent many happy hours building incredible structures with the package of cups.  I would never have considered cups as building blocks!

So, if you're looking for a quiet and engaging activity for your young builders, try purchasing a BIG package of cups for them and see what interesting structures they build!

New and inexpensive building materials for children Works for Me!  If you want to see what works for other bloggers, check out Works For Me Wednesday at We Are That Family.

No comments:

Post a Comment