Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving! As I think about giving thanks, I know that the blessings that have been given me are extraordinary. I am most thankful for my wonderful husband and three incredible children. I am truly a blessed woman!

We will be enjoying a quiet day at home with a wonderful meal. My husband has to work until the afternoon so we plan on having dinner around 3 PM. We will be enjoying at the dinner table:
  • Turkey
  • Stuffing made by my mother-in-law
  • Cheesy Potatoes
  • Green Beans
  • Baked Corn Casserole
  • Corn Muffins
  • Southern Living's Pumpkin Crisp.

In the evening, my mother-in-law and her friend will be coming over for Mexican Train. Hopefully, the lights will make it on the Christmas tree as well. . .but I don't know if that will happen or not on Thanksgiving. The holiday season has truly begun and I can't wait to see our fully decorated tree again!

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment