Sunday, November 1, 2009

Books and Movies from October

As I have mentioned before, I now have more than met the 50 Book Challenge issued from our local library. I have currently read a total 0f 60 books this year - soon to be 61 when I finish my current book. I have been thinking of setting a new, personal goal for myself next year along with some guidelines. For example, I would like to read some of the classics that I have not read or read a long time ago.

October was a busy month and I spent a lot of time working on school prep work and planning. But, I still did a bit of reading and there is always laundry to fold so I snuck in some TV time as well!

Books from October
  • Strawberry Shortcake Murder by Joanne Fluke ***
  • Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbitt ***
  • Highlander Ever After by Jennifer Ashley *****

Movies from October

  • True Romance ****
  • The Island ****
  • Wolverine ***
  • Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs ** (My sons really enjoyed this one, though. There are some funny moments - I even laughed at times. Overall, though, in comparison to some other animated movies we've seen lately like Up or Bolt - it just wasn't that great.)

No comments:

Post a Comment