Monday, September 19, 2011

Weekly Menu Plan - A Week of Comfort Foods


Yes, I have a plan for the week!  Not only do I have a meal plan for the week, I'm actually trying THREE new recipes!  I am relying quite heavily on my crock-pot this week (as usual) with lots of hearty comfort-food meals. I'm even excited for the food this week now!

Monday - Ham and Bean Soup, Biscuits

Tuesday - Pot Roast with Potatoes, Carrots, and Onions
***I will also cook a whole chicken in another crock-pot this day to have shredded chicken for Wednesday's main meal.


Wednesday - Three Cheese Chicken Bake

Thursday - Slow Cooker Cheesy Potato Soup

Friday - Swiss Steak, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans

Saturday - Sloppy Joes, French Fries

Sunday - Broccoli Cheese Casserole from The Taste of Home Recipe Book (1994)

Visit Menu Plan Monday at Org Junkie for TONS of ideas about what to make to feed your crew!

No comments:

Post a Comment