Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Getting Food on the Table for the Busy Homeschool Mom


I love breakfast buffets, salad bars, and hot food buffets.  Seeing all of the food before me, fully prepared, and ready to eat at my convenience greatly appeals to me.  When gazing lovingly upon such bounties of food, I have often thought how nice it would be to have a full food staff at home preparing food for my family that we could eat at our convenience throughout our busy days.
Sadly, I have no full food staff at home, not even a single person.  The bulk of the food preparation falls to me, as it does to most mothers, homeschooling or not.  Balancing the preparation of meals into an already busy homeschooling day is a huge challenge for me.
To read more about how I manage to feed my family and run our homeschool at the same time, please join me at The Homeschool Classroom today to read my full article.  I'd also love to hear your great ideas for balancing food preparation and homeschooling.

No comments:

Post a Comment