Saturday, February 26, 2011

52 Weeks of Organizing Week 8 - Greeting Card Organizer

This past week I worked on a small organizational project - a greeting card organizer.  Sometime in the past, my mother gave me this lovely greeting card organizer as a present.
For quite a long time, this lovely greeting card organizer has been languishing in my craft room closet.  By getting my greeting cards organized I hope to:

  • Send out more holiday cards to my mother-in-law and parents
  • Send out birthday cards on time
To complete this project, I gathered the organizer, our calendar, and my stack of "good intentions" cards.  What are good intentions cards?  Good intentions cards are those cards that I purchased for my loved ones in the past with good intentions of sending them out...but never did.

I wrote down all the birthdays for which I need to send cards on each month's page.

Next, I went through all of the cards that I already have and placed any that I can use in the appropriate month's pocket holders.
So, now I have a perfectly organized greeting card organizer all ready to use!  To read about what other bloggers have been organizing this past week, visit Org Junkie's 52 Weeks of Organizing.

No comments:

Post a Comment