Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Cheesy Potatoes Recipe

When my family and my husband's family get together for holiday celebrations, I always make Cheesy Potatoes. Actually, I usually make two pans of them! All of my children and all of my nieces and nephews love them! They are yummers!


Cheesy Potatoes


8-10 medium potatoes


2 teaspoons salt


3/4 of a bag of shredded cheddar cheese


1/2 cup butter


1 pint half and half


Boil potatoes for 30 minutes (full boil) in jackets. Cool overnight in the fridge. Peel and grate. Melt butter, add salt, and half & half. Put all three together and heat till mixed. Layer 1/2 potatoes in bottom of 9 by 13 dish. Layer 1/2 cheese, REPEAT. Pour heated cream mixture over the top. Bake, covered for one hour at 350 degrees.

Cheesy Potatoes Work For Me at holiday gatherings. To get other great tips and see what works for other bloggers visit Work For Me Wednesday: http://www.wearethatfamily.com/2009/04/wfmw-fresh-flowers.html

No comments:

Post a Comment