Sunday, April 5, 2009

Weekly Menu Plan

First, let me freely admit that I really struggle in the kitchen. But, I am really trying to do better. So, in my overall quest to be a better homemaker in the kitchen, I have planned our dinners for the week.
  • Monday - Down-Home Chicken and Noodles from my favorite Gooseberry Patch cookbook - Super-Fast Slow Cooking - here is a link to read more about the cookbook:http://www2.gooseberrypatch.com/gooseberry/products.nsf/v.weball/m824?editdocument&lid=is_m824&cartprocess=ckbkindexpimgsr and Green Beans

  • Tuesday - Spaghetti with Homemade Meat Sauce, Salad, Garlic Bread

  • Wednesday - Mexican - bean dip for burritos, Anne's Chicken Burritos (found in Super-Fast Slow Cooking from Gooseberry Patch), tortilla chips, salad

  • Thursday - Broccoli Cheese Casserole. This recipe is from Taste of Home and can be found at: http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/Best-Broccoli-Casserole This is one of my daughter's FAVORITE recipes.

  • Friday - Breakfast for dinner - waffles with the waffle iron, turkey bacon, scrambled eggs, hash brown casserole (this will be a new recipe for me - here is the link - http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Hash-Brown-Casserole-I/Detail.aspx). I hope it turns out well!

  • Saturday - Cook-out - turkey burgers, hot dogs, Smiley fries, Black Bean Salad

  • Sunday - Easter Dinner with Extended Family - turkey from HoneyBaked Ham Store, cheesy potatoes, baked corn, Spring Funfetti cake......my sister-in-law and mother-in-law are bringing food as well so the above dishes are the dishes that I am making.

No comments:

Post a Comment