Monday, April 13, 2009

Weekly Menu Plan

I so enjoyed having our meals planned for last week - it was wonderful to know what we were going to eat for dinner. I loved being able to answer my children's questions about what we were having with dinner with a real answer instead of, "I don't know" (spoken with true panic in my voice). So, even though I will be gone Thursday afternoon through Saturday evening, I have planned meals for the week.

Monday - Left over Easter dinner yummers! We have left over ham, turkey breast, cheesy potatoes, baked corn, broccoli salad, deviled eggs, buffalo dip, bunny cookies, and ice cream cake!

Tuesday - Breakfast for dinner. We didn't have this meal last week - we went out to Moe's instead one night - so I plan to make the Hash Brown Casserole I wanted to try last week along with scrambled eggs and waffles.

Wednesday - Dinner on the grill - grilled chicken breasts, baked potatoes, salad.

Thursday - Broccoli Cheese Casserole - I plan to make this family favorite before I leave so that they will have dinner prepared for Thursday evening.

Friday and Saturday - ??? - My dh is in charge of dinner while I am away at the Homeschool Convention.

Sunday - Spaghetti with Homemade Spaghetti Sauce, Broccoli, and Garlic Bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment