Sunday, March 1, 2009

Books and Movies from February

I am continuing on with the 50 Book Challenge at my local library. While I did not read as much as I did last month, I did get a few books read in February. I have posted my list below with my star rating (1-5 stars). I plan to post a detailed review of "High School at Home, You Can Do It!" this week.
  • Dead End Dating by Kimberly Raye ***
  • One Bite with a Stranger by Christine Warren *
  • Seducing His Wife by Janet Chapman ****
  • Death of a Dentist by M. C. Beaton ****
  • High School at Home, You Can Do It! by Diana Johnson****

Most of the movies that I watched this month were ones that I had seen in the past. A highlight of the month was watching "Sense and Sensibility" with my 12 year old daughter. While I have seen it countless times, it was precious to see her crying along with me as she watched it for the first time. I guess we are both romantics at heart.

  • Mall Cop ***
  • Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire *****
  • My Big Fat Greek Wedding *****
  • Sense and Sensibility *****
  • Reign of Fire *****
  • Highlander 2: Renegade Version ***
  • Taken ****

No comments:

Post a Comment