Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Books and Movies from March

I am continuing on with the 50 Book Challenge from my local library. I am still doing pretty good - I am now up to 20 books. So, what did I read in March?
  • Kiss of the Night by Sherrilyn Kenyon (Dark Hunter series) ****
  • Booster Shot - How to Energize Your Homeschool with Unit Studies by Kym Wright *****
  • Swimming to Antarctica by Lynne Cox ****
  • The Dangerous Days of Daniel X by James Patterson ***
  • Best Practices for Planning Reading and Writing Instruction by A. C. Fornshell **

I also managed to watch quite a few movies this month. Several I watched with my children and the rest I watched while walking on our treadmill.

  • Ghost Rider *****
  • The Patriot ***** (I'm not sure I stopped crying through the whole movie!)
  • Pride and Glory ***
  • Race to Witch Mountain ***
  • Monsters vs. Aliens ***
  • Bolt *****
  • 13 Going on 30 ****
  • Eagle Eye ***
  • Cinderella Man *****(I know I didn't stop crying through most of the movie!)

No comments:

Post a Comment