Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Weekly Menu Plan & Pantry Challenge

It's a new year and I'm more motivated than ever to have a weekly plan for our meals.  Truly, I always feel so much more organized and at peace when I actually know what we're going to eat for our big meal of the day!  As well, I really need to clean out my freezers so I'm participating in Life As Mom's Pantry Challenge by focusing on eating meals from our freezers.

We are blessed to have a refrigerator/freezer and large, standing freezer in our basement as well as a refrigerator in our kitchen so I have three freezer spaces.  Sadly, they're all messy and I'm not exactly sure what is in them.  So, my goal this month is to eat from our freezers and organize them.



All of the food items in bold are coming from our freezers.
  • Monday - Pasta with homemade spaghetti sauce, homemade garlic bread, tossed green salad, steamed broccoli
  • Tuesday - Broccoli cheese soup, tomato soup, mini corn dogs, mac and cheese bites,  grapes
  • Wednesday - Homemade chicken noodle soup, sandwiches
  • Thursday - Pot roast in crock pot, steam in bag sugar snap peas, green beans 
  • Friday - Turkey roll, Bob Evans turkey, Macaroni and cheese, green beans
  • Saturday - Barbecued spareribs in the crock pot, Rotisserie chicken, Cheesy potatoes, Baked corn  
  • Sunday - Moe's after church and swim team practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment