Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Books and Movies from August

Well, I am actually reading my 50th book now so I will be reaching my goal of 50 books for the year...and early, too. I am finding I have much less time to read now that school has started here at home and there are no swim meets until October...but I am still managing to read a few pages before I fall asleep at night. Here are the books that I read in August:
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J. K. Rowling (audiobook for the second time!) *****
  • Charming the Highlander by Janet Chapman ****
  • Sue Patrick's Workbox System, A User's Guide by Sue Patrick ***
  • The Death of a Scriptwriter by M.C. Beaton ***
  • Moonlight Warrior by Janet Chapman ****

I also managed to sneak in some movies and t.v. shows while on the treadmill or while putting away laundry. Several of the movies below I watched with my husband when we were in Indiana for the Central Zone meet. Here are the movies/t.v. shows I watched in August:

  • Four Brothers *
  • The International **
  • Prison Break, The Final Break **
  • 12 Rounds ***
  • Julie and Julia ****
  • Green Card *****
  • George and the Dragon ***
  • The Closer Season 4 ****
  • Grand Torino ***

No comments:

Post a Comment