Friday, August 28, 2009

My New Shelfari Bookshelf

After a very busy first week of school, I treated myself to a BIG chunk of time playing on the computer! I am so excited that I figured out how to add a Shelfari bookshelf to my blog! On the bookshelf you can see all of the books that I have read this year except for one book. I read "Booster Shot! How to Energize Your Homeschool with Unit Studies" by Kym Wright as well but I couldn't add it to my shelf because it wasn't in the Shelfari database. I'm sure that books can be uploaded to Shelfari but I just didn't even try since the other books that I read this year were in the database. I went ahead and put "Loving the Highlander" by Janet Chapman on my shelf as well even though I am still reading it. Once I finish that book, I will have met my goal for 50 books this year!

I have to laugh looking over my bookshelf - there are homeschooling books, classic children's books, cozy-mysteries, thrillers, books about organization, and romance novels. At least I read a wide variety of genres!

No comments:

Post a Comment