Sunday, July 19, 2009

Let's Go to Moe's!

Moe's is far and away my favorite restaurant. The huge added bonus is that all of my children and my husband love Moe's as well! The extra, unexpected bonus is that, if we all get water, all five of us can enjoy a wonderful meal there for around $20.00. While that is not super cheap, it does make for a fairly inexpensive dining out option. So, usually at least once a week, we all make the short trek to Moe's for lunch.

Since we are frequent visitors, most of the employees know us. The manager even calls us the "Moe's family." On our most recent visit, I decided to bring my camera and take some pictures of this common, but delightful event.

Mmmmm, nachos! My husband and I shared these nachos and we each also had a soft vegetarian taco. Yummy!
Actually, Moe's sounds really good right about now! Let's go to Moe's!

No comments:

Post a Comment