Friday, July 31, 2009

Books and Movies from July

I am getting closer and closer to my goal of 50 books for the year - I think I have my local library's challenge in the bag (my library bag, that is!). You can usually find me reading in between my children's events at their swim meets. With two competitive swimmers in my family, I get a lot of reading done! Here are the books that I read in July:
  • Relentless by Dean R. Koontz ****
  • Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J. K. Rowling (audio CD) *****
  • Dark Side of the Moon by Sherrilyn Kenyon ***
  • The Husband by Dean R. Koontz ****
  • The Swimsuit by James Patterson *
  • Organize Your Corpses by Mary Jane Maffini ***
  • The Stranger in Her Bed by Janet Chapman ****

We went to see two movies this month - the new Harry Potter movie and the cute movie about the guinea pigs who are spies. We enjoyed both of them. Here are the movies (and TV series) that I watched this month:

  • Alexander (Oliver Stone film) **
  • Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince ****
  • Prison Break Season 4 ****
  • Knowing **
  • G-Force ***
  • Push ***

No comments:

Post a Comment