Monday, December 13, 2010

Science on a Tracking Expedition Science Kit Review Posted at Curriculum Choice

One of the issues I’ve struggled with over my years of homeschooling is the desire to do hands-on science projects with my children and the time/effort/inconvenience needed to gather all of the materials to do so. While I adore doing hands-on projects with my children, I do not enjoy gathering up all of the needed materials, running out at the last minute to purchase that one thing I thought I had but I actually don’t, and realizing that I can’t do the desired project because I just can’t find or purchase a required object. Therefore, all in one hands-on kits have always greatly appealed to me!


To read the rest of my review, please join me at The Curriculum Choice today.

No comments:

Post a Comment