Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My Husband Rocks

Well, he does! When I saw this shirt at the MidWest Homeschool Conference at the Generations of Virtue booth, I knew I had to have one.

As I was looking through the stack of shirts for my size, a lovely young woman working in the booth came over to see if she could help me. She commented that she just loved to see women my age (OK, I'll admit I had about 20 years on her) wearing these shirts -they give her hope that she will have a happy marriage. She shared with me that she and her friends have grown up seeing divorce all around them, and now among their young married friends as well. She said that it was depressing at times.

I told her that I was happily married and had been for 17 years now. Then I promptly bought the shirt.

My husband really does rock. Of all the blessings that God has bestowed upon my life, I count him at the top.

My husband rocks and I have the shirt to prove it!

No comments:

Post a Comment