Thursday, April 1, 2010

Books and Movies from March

I didn't watch too many movies this month as I've been working through past seasons of Boston Legal (Seasons 2 and 3), a show that makes me laugh out loud. My daughter and I did go to see "Alice in Wonderland" at the movie theater after reading the original book by Lewis Carroll. We enjoyed the movie and found it to be very visually appealing.

Regarding books, on the other hand, I read quite a bit this month as I logged many hours in the stands at swim meets!

Movies
  • Alice in Wonderland (2010) ****
  • Matrix Reloaded ***

Books

  • Why Gender Matters: What Parents and Teachers Need to Know about the Emerging Science of Sex Differences by Leonard Sax ***
  • Help, Lord, I'm Getting Ready to Homeschool My High Schooler, The Old Schoolhouse ***
  • Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll ***
  • The Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan ****
  • Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan ****
  • Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson ****
  • The Proof is in the Pudding by Melinda Wells ***
  • Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury *****

No comments:

Post a Comment