Thursday, February 4, 2010

My New Blog Design

I would like to say a BIG thank you to Casey at Hot Bliggity Blog for giving my blog a fresh, new look! My blog make-over (which I am SO excited about) was an early Valentine's Day present from my husband. While I love chocolates, I definitely prefer my new blog look!

Casey was a delight with which to work. She was unbelievably fast in designing my new look and willing to work with me on the tiny details. I also think her prices are more than competitive with other blog designers.

In addition to the great new look, Casey also added a navigation bar for me. Hopefully, this tool will help you to find content you would like to read more easily on my blog.

I am in the process of slowly going through all of my posts to make sure that they are linked up to the navigation bar if they should be. As well, she added a page about me (About) and a page which will list in detail the curriculum we are using each school year (Curriculum). Both of those pages are currently under construction by me.

Thanks again to my husband and Casey at Hot Bliggity Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment