Monday, October 5, 2009

Books and Movies from September

Movies
September was such a transitional month for me. I have been struggling to make my way down to the treadmill each day and I haven't always been making it to my daily walk. The laundry still piles up as usual so I can always sneak in some television time then!
  • 24 Season 7 ****
  • The Family Man ****
  • Criminal Minds Season 4 **** (still working my way through this series)
  • Fringe Season 1 **** (still working my way through this series)
  • Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs *** (This movie was a big hit with the children I took to see it with an age range of 8 to 13. I liked it too!)

Books

  • The Ligtning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians Book 1) by Rick Riordan ** (The audio book is quite disappointing.)
  • Loving the Highlander by Janet Chapman ****
  • Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder by Joanne Fluke ***
  • George Washington's Socks by Elvira Woodruff ***
  • Gregor the Overlander by Suzanne Collins ****
  • Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins *****
  • Wedding the Highlander by Janet Chapman ***
  • The House of the Scorpion by Nancy Farmer ****

No comments:

Post a Comment