Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Staying Encouraged about Homeschooling by Avoiding Discouragement

A reader commented, “I would love to read more on how to stay encouraged and excited about homeschooling on a daily basis.”

I have found that the very best way for me to stay encouraged and excited about homeschooling each day is to avoid discouragement by avoiding feeling overwhelmed. There is nothing like feeling overwhelmed and discouraged to make me want to pull the covers up over my head and snuggle down deeper in my bed when my alarm goes off rather than get up and face the day.

While it seems obvious that one must avoid discouragement to stay encouraged, the key for me has been to identify the ways in which I can avoid discouragement.

How do I avoid discouragement on a day to day basis in my job as a homeschool mom?

To read more of this article, please join me today at The Homeschool Classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment