Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Pittsburgh Trip Part 2 - The Hard Rock Cafe

Previously I posted about our trip to the Pittsburgh Zoo during our overnight stay in Pittsburgh.  We truly packed so many fun activities into our short trip, it seemed like we were gone much longer than just overnight.  After our great day at the zoo, my husband suggested we go to dinner at Station Square.  Since we were planning on ordering a pizza and playing a board game in our hotel room, I was quite surprised by the suggestion!  I quickly jumped on board with my husband's plan and we headed out to Station Square.

Right in front of the Hard Rock Cafe there is a dancing fountain.  The dancing fountain was quite fun but we were told that it is truly spectacular at night due to the lights.

While my husband and I had been to a few Hard Rock Cafe restaurants over the years, this was the first time any of our children had been to a Hard Rock Cafe.  Of course, they all thought the restaurant was really cool.  My teenage daughter, in particular, thought it was so cool that there are Hard Rock Cafes all over the world.   





Duncan quite enjoyed his milk and kid's meal of macaroni and cheese.  Yes, he pretty much orders the same things no matter where we eat.

I love this picture of Amber and I with her fancy drink.  She now has the cup proudly displayed in her room.

And, of course, if Amber ordered a fancy drink, Mason had to order a fancy drink too.  His cup is also proudly displayed in his room too!  We plan to visit the Hard Rock Cafe in Indianapolis when we travel there next week for the Summer Sectionals swim meet (Speedo Champions Series) but we already told the kids, no fancy drinks this time.

After dinner, we rode the Monongahela and Duquesne Incline but that is definitely another post!

No comments:

Post a Comment